Sunday, 6 May 2007

Art Work



This is a copy of a painting i made for a couple of friends of mine. The original took me almost 2 years as it was the first time I had ever tried painting something (other than the crap you turn out at school). Also with the participation of many friends who came and added bits here and there as they felt like it :)The second time version (this copy) took me just over two months to complete. I did this simply for a bit of practice...

Acrylic on canvas stretched over a door.

5 comments:

Daniel M.C. Alvite said...

hey philll.
yeahhh
finaly don your stuff here,,,good to see,,,,ppost your progerss on your final,,,,,
good one matte

libra bear said...

Big phil, where's the new work? The St Martins stuff, c'mon mate. :)

messytimbo said...

your here as well.

man bloging as getting hype hahahaha

good stuff

libra bear said...

I couldn't see this pic when I left my previous comments. I really like it. It's so weird, your so technically minded (crazy but tech) I would never think you could do stuff like this. Ever think of incorperating this type of freedom to your animation? great stuff man.Just for the record, I love your old stuff as well.

Jaq said...

I remember you talking me through the original in their apartment! It was amazing close-up - really blew my mind. I wondered if I'd find it here when I read the title of this post... Thanks for sharing! ;-)